Wednesday, 9 September 2015

"Grow your own food" blog is moving again (sorry about that)

I've finally managed to get a "grow your own foods" blog spot *YAY* ... had to add an S to the end of food but at least now I can sort out my Woolly Blog (knitted toys etc) from my Garden Blog ... this is the new address for the garden blog growyourownfoods.blogspot.com.au/

I should have sorted it at the beginning but I didn't think there would be as much interest in my veg garden as there has been. I am currently in the process of moving the garden information from this blog (woolly blog address)  to the new garden blog (grow your own foods blog address). and then this woolly blog will be about craft, chooks and a bit of gardening whilst the other blog will be about gardening only (does any of that make sense???)

Confused? ... I know I am but in the coming months it will sort itself out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two 2nds & a 3rd at the Show

Knitted pony took out 2nd place in the "Crochet Toy" section at the while crochet chook took out 3rd place .   Knitted pig to...